- To streamline the Timber Sale Process by developing a 5-year timber sale plan consistent with the Colville Agency Integrated Resource Management Plan (IRMP), specifically to harvest 78 mmbf annually and to review inoperable areas.
- To continue to manage and protect forests in an efficient manner by following the current IRMP and Forest Management Plan (FMP).
- To establish an inventory of old growth forests through professional survey and completion of the Continuous Forest Inventory (CFI) of the Colville Reservation as scheduled.
- To provide modern and adequate facilities for all natural resources staff for access to technology through assessment of needs and funding.
- To examine current fire control practices with recommendation to the Colville Business Council.