Appointments are scheduled with the applicant for interview within five (5) working days from the date of the application.
The initial application process in determining the eligibility for benefits includes providing proof for the questions asked at the interview. Some of the things you will need to bring to your interview if possible include:
- CIB (Certificate of Indian Blood)
- Verification of Residence (physical address)
- Income Verification, (if applicable)
- Birth Certificates for each person in household
- Social Security Cards for each person of the household
- Photo ID from applicant
- Vehicle Registration (if applicable)
- Child Custody Verification (if applicable)
- Child Support Referral Forms
- Release of Information
Providing your worker with the above information at or before the interview will enable the worker to make a determination on your application.