Request for Proposals (RFP) for
Miss CCT Crown
The Colville Confederated Tribes’ Youth Development Program would like to request proposals from qualified artists who would like to bead the 2018-2019 Miss Colville Confederated Tribes (Miss CCT) crown as described below in the scope of work.
The Miss Colville Confederated Tribes delegate will represent our nation at various pow-wows, arranged events, and activities as an effort to bring positive recognition and promote important tribal initiatives. Historically, this ambassador position has existed within our tribe and neighboring tribes as a gesture of hospitality to welcome people to celebrate our culture and sovereignty at annual events.
Scope of Work:
All bidders will be required to provide an actual size sample design of the proposed crown. We request that the bead size for both items be no larger than a size 11.
· Timeline for work will be from April 27th, 2018- July 6, 2018
· Program will require progress updates of work
Miss CCT Crown:
Must identify the title (Miss Colville Confederated Tribes) and have a buckskin tie string for the back closure. The highest point on crown must be no more than 4-6 inches tall.
- Specify bead size, type, colors, etc. in accordance with the sample design you provide.
- Specify other materials used (quality, type, etc.)
- The Crown must be finished by: July 6th, 2018 & turned into by 3:30PM PST.
Provide a brief description of the number of years in experience and past projects completed that support the level and detail of work proposed in the design. Also, provide photo(s) of previous beadwork projects completed. Bidder must be willing to provide a sample of beadwork for review if requested.
2. Cost Proposal:
Provide your cost proposal in an invoice format and not to exceed total project amount of $1,800.00.
For contracting and legal questions please contact:
P.O. Box 150
Nespelem, WA. 99155.
Phone: 509-634-2277, Fax: 509-634-2751,
For Project Questions or Progress Updates please contact:
Schedule of Events:
- Proposals due at 1:00 pm local time April 27th, 2018
- Proposal opening at 1:30 pm local time April 27th, 2018
- Selected Bidder will be notified by 3:30PM April 27th , 2018