Colville Tribes

The Confederated Tribes of the Colville Indian Reservation is a group of businesses owned and operated by the Colville Tribes. The Confederated Tribes Of The Colville Reservation.

Property & Casualty


Property & Casualty is dedicated to provide an extensive range of insurance to honor our programs of the Colville Confederated Tribes.  We provide highest ethical standards when handling all levels of claims for the Colville Confederated Tribes.


Goal 1
To address insurance needs for the overall tribal needs, while making certain program needs are being addressed.

Goal 2
To process insurance claims (vehicles and property) in a timely manner.

Goal 3
To provide update on property and equipment for the Colville Confederated Tribes programs.

Goal 4
To process employee practice liability (EPL) insurance claims within one (1) Year.

Goal 5
To build upon Property & Casualty program with fiscal and personnel improvements reflecting the true needs of program to meet the growing needs of the Colville Tribes and provide quality services.

To file a claim, please submitted the following:

  1. Notification to Supervisor
  2. Obtain a Police Report or TOSHA Report to submit to Property & Casualty
  3. Notification to Property & Casualty by call 509 634 2146 or email
  4. Complete Claim Form 2017 and submit to Property & Casualty via email to
  5. According to the EPM, post-accident testing needs completed.  Please see EPM
  6. Three (3) estimates from a vendor for repairs (just to name a few):
    a. Bird's Auto Glass & Body, 37 Columbia Blvd, Electric City, Washington, (509) 633-2839
    b. Wilbur Auto Body, 10 SW Broadway Street, Wilbur, Washington, (509) 647-5302
    c. D&D Autobody, Inc., 1604 N. 2nd Avenue, Okanogan, Washington, (509) 422-5562
    d. Carey's Auto Body Services, 1101 S. Main Street, Colville, Washington, (509) 684-2587
    e. Casey's Autofab & Restoration, 305 W. 1st Avenue, Colville, Washington, (509) 684-3130
  7. Pictures, we need pictures of the vehicle, one required picture is a picture of the front or back of the vehicle to include a license plate

Note:  Deductible is $1,000.00 and will need to be paid directly to vendor

Claim Form 2017

If your program are requiring a property of insurance or certificate of liability form, please use the following forms:

Evidence of Property Insurance Request Form
Certificate of Liability Request Form

To add, delete, or change a vehicle for insurance, please use the vehicle insurance coverage request form, please make sure your account number is on the form for insurance purposes:

Vehicle Insurance Coverage Request Form

If your program have lost, had an item stolen, or misused/abused, no longer needed, not economical to repair, trade in, auction, dispose for scraps, retain for parts, turn into Recycling or Transfer to another program than please use the following form:

Property Survey Board Form

Below is the current Vehicle Policy for the Colville Confederated Tribes, Resolution #2014-272 | Vehicle Policy 5-15-14

Zekkethal “Val” Vargas-Thomas | Program Manager | Property & Casualty
PO 150 | 10 Lakes Street | Nespelem, Washington 99155
(509) 634-2146 Office | (509) 634-2194 Fax